B i c y c l e : C l u b : F o r : C o o l : K u z t o m z !


Sit back, slow down, and take a cruise. That's what SLPS are all about. We're just about the coolest bicycle club there is :-) And We're as individual as you are. From retro stylings to edgy theme bikes, SLPS reflect a look and a style that says; I'm here for the fun of it.
Its a way of life...

Scrapers™ = Everything that rides too damn low...



Don't see the cool website?
Click here to get back in the frames!



11/29/06

Bryan Fuller on cruz-R's Dyno!


Hey, doing a biker build off right now so its crazy.
I like your bike! Nice job...









Fuller Hot Rods!








Fuller Hot Rods!


.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, January 16, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I assume nice post. Especially the designation attracted me to study the sound story.

 
At Wednesday, January 20, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home